The Best Cricut Machine on The Market
Many cutting machines have been designed by different kinds of people, but the Cricut Explore Air 2 Mint is a highly exceptional one.
Being an exclusive product of Darice with 60 years of remarkable experience in paper crafting and die-cutting materials, Cricut machine can do almost anything.
For instance, Cricut Maker cuts hundreds of materials, including cutting virtually any fabric; hence, it is a good choice for whatever job you need it for.
- The Cricut Explore Air 2 is your personal DIY cutting machine.
Make custom vinyl stickers, personalized home decor, unique greeting cards, custom-designed apparel, and more.
- Upload your own images for free or choose from Cricut’s vast library of pre-made designs and projects.
Double tool holder for cutting and writing or cutting and scoring in one step.
- Design anywhere. Free access to Cricut’s simple design software, Design Space.
Create and design from your computer, tablet or mobile phone using the Cricut Design App for iOS and Android devices.
Cutter/Rotary Blade and Pen
There is absolutely nothing you can’t use Cricut to cut, and this is all because of its sharp, smooth cutter which can get through anything.
This cutter can even be used to intricate details into any stationary and it does so at twice the speed of a common cutting machine.
Also, it is not only used to cut fabrics and other materials, but it has pens that are used to make handwritten cards with quite a number of fonts.
Cricut Design Space
One major key feature that amazes a lot of people is the Cricut design space because it gives access to its simple design software.
It allows the user to create all kinds of designs from the convenience of one’s home using a computer, tablet or even a mobile phone.
All that is required is that the software should be compatible with the device in use.
Features and Specifications
- Fine-point blade. This does the majority of the work, and it can be used to cut fabrics, balsa wood, etc.
- Expandable suite of tools used on vinyl iron, faux leather, poster board, specialty paper and so on.
- Built-in Bluetooth to enable wireless cutting
- Scoring stylus for creating fold lines for paper materials such as envelopes, greeting cards, etc.
- German carbide premium knife blade for additional cutting
Cricut Explore Air 2 Reviews
Many customers have confirmed the effectiveness of this Cricut maker in different ways.
For instance, in sewing projects, its use in making sewing patterns cannot be overemphasized, likewise in other areas of cutting and designing.
So far, it has scored a 9.0/10 rating on average.
Cricut Explore Air 2 Pros
- Cuts faster and better
- Can be used in a number of ways including for cutting mats and as a die cutting machine
- Free access to design space any time, any day
- Loveable and worth the money
- The machine does not come with software and it seems difficult to download
- Quite frustrating to use
Cricut Explore Air 2 Conclusion
Cricut Explore Air 2 is going to be worth the money because it handles all your cutting jobs quickly and with ease.
Most cutting machines out there may not be able to handle this level of professionalism in cutting.
In conclusion, it is a good DIY available at a budget-friendly price.
As an Amazon Associate INQUIRER.net will earn from qualifying purchases.